Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Ral'Hess Valentine Heartbreak Event Returns!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurbeka View Post
    I also wonder why we get the least attention from the devs team despite of DL community shows high spirit to invest more time and money in the game...We see they become very active during events and almost empty game for the non-event period that follows....we have raised many requests and suggestions to resolve this as well as for other in-game problems....The current event is an example of the bad management everybody has got what they wanted from the event from the first 2 days they close the game nd come back later when there is new event,huh ? this is boring...we suggested to put some exclusive items that can only be acquired as a loot well a rare loot good enough to encourage the gamers to strive for it...yet no respond again.

Cinco, sir I read your new year message for the community... it made me boil in excitement as for what we are supposed to see during this year the promises you wrote there... I dont know but this event is absolutely not from them...I can not hide my disappointment neither I can stop wondering for what reason we do not get enough attention and serious care...[/SIZE]

Dark legends is dying. Everyone can agree with that.

This is not a minor change, it is a major game-altering change and we deserved better ATTENTION. I believe that all gamers deserve to share beautiful, immersive experiences regardless of the lack of interaction between developers and DL Community ..That is not ok. In reality, listening to DL community players is the best way to know what they want ...

Dear Devs: We are, in short, the very people that you need to keep happy if you want DL game to continue to grow. We are not a fringe or a minority of the DL community. We are the most loyal guild core constituency that has stuck with and supported this game for years.

We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most other guilds in Dark Legends Cinco. My family members do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 20-60. We enjoy PvP- arenas,PVE events, achievements etc. When it is Holiday updates time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. We are over 14,000k members and very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. This is just a small taste of our guild ...

Well! That's all I can say for now, Good Luck STS, hopefully you can gain a customer back with your new product this year..

For all other Community players, feel free to make remarks on my suggestions and add your own suggestions.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: