Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Ral'Hess Valentine Heartbreak Event Returns!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I see the devs are following some wrong strategy in which it leaves no priority for the old players and seek to gain new players...I tell you as an experienced gamer the old players actually form the atmosphere that attracts more players into the game, competitions arise and inspiration that puts them as a vital goal in the game is the core for the game success and growth.

You are not paying enough attention to this point you let those players vanish by losing their prestige either by the enormous " erros " and holes in the game system that permit players to take advantage to seize all the top ranks in the leaderboard unfairly and without competition or by continuously bring back vanities that are supposed to be exclusive and antique...Your game has lots of issues due to the bad planning we love this game you can see how much we care about it and we send you feedbacks, suggestions and requests yet we receive cold-hearted replies or no replies at all rather than appreciations or REWARDS we are doing you a favor here !

Well, personally I do not ask for any rewards my only reward is fixing this my beloved game and make sure to never have bugs or errors again...We want more care and attention for Dark legends.
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-09-2020 at 05:50 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post: