Well you see most of guilds ard very strict, due to all the cheating alt sitting . Not everyone is allowed to join a pvp guild for example i don't let anyone join my guild unless i know them. Same to other guilds who pvp they don't allow a random to join the guild, unless they know that person.

Plus it's a Bet gold system, as i said it will be very competitve so therefor people will be ready to have a partner , i won't go in duel arena unless my partner is online i won't just invite someone in guild who i don't trust in pvp. And if they put an alt its simple i leave game if i don't see my partner in my team. Cheaters can sit on the lobby and wait all they want for a match lol. But also we can kick people from guild if we see they don't play, i dont think "cheaters" will level up many alts to 51 just to win 6mill..... Its similar to the last event for 2v2 just no gold betting. Everyone had a partner ready, i didn't see any alts being put in opposite team because everyone wanted to show they can beat other pvpers. Everyone had a "specific partner" and thru your end you didn't get a lot of negative feed back from that event. I just think it's a great idea and perhaps it will be fun.