Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What AL is.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    No one raised questions why there are no mythic/set gear for valley expansion. Look at the gearing options for all the expansions till 71 and compare it with 76. No options for F2P and its pure P2W now.
    If you are a lucky player who happens to be level 76 during love event then you may get endless set, what about the rest?

LMFAO, dude you are complaining to people who promote events like pirate booty, an event that helps a specific level of players to multiply their gold, which raised the inflation, multiplied the prices of the items 3x everytime the event came.

Here is my advise to you... find a good paid game, usually paid games are fair, don't expect things to be fair here. Oh and my man if anyone give you the old cheesy line that "life isn't fair" then kick their butt coz they don't know sh*te and philosophy aint gonna help ya...
    I think you have not played the recent expansion if you dont know the current mythic set. With endless theres another free to loot set. Considering arc armor is aswell... and mire pieces and arc pend/ring 71. I cant see where you get ur information from. You can loot a set that gets you throw all endgame maps. And thats without even the gold you loot on the way easier than ever. You should at least try the game before you complain.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post: