Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The guild system could have a re-work, not only to implement features like this ..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Couple of things here: I believe that many 'alts' that players decry are actually characters created on separate accounts with different emails and different devices. Banning all characters for a particular account may get you part of what you want - but it still ultimately fails because a person with a 'guild-banned' account could easily create another account and cause the same mischief. I've thought about this a bit and there really is no way to enforce any sort of ban across multiple unique accounts. I'm open for ideas here if you've got em ;-)

Another thing is: what makes it difficult for certain players to create a forum account? Is it that players don't have a valid email? Perhaps there are other major obstacles of which I am not currently aware. Please let me know. Thanks!

I totally agree with giving the guild leaders more authority to organize their guilds by that I mean adding new features to the guild leadership such as ban , front page bio for the guild rules that appears not only to the members but for the non members too and a search engine...

As for the process of accounts ban or blacklist... I assume the server of the game you manage not only gives off information about the users IP but also gives info about the devices they login from, I know some games follow the policy of banning the whole devise of the user rather than suffice with account ban, this could be more effective, Extreme...yes but it is needed to stop drama .
    Last edited by kurbeka; 02-19-2020 at 12:48 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post: