Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
Immaturity Level Rising in Adults !! Some People Have Absolutely No Shame…lol ARE seeking ANY kind of attention?!?

Having said that, I have to point out:

Enough is enough !! Don’t even make me start from the ground up with you bad apples...
Me giving you my opinion isn’t an attempt to convince you that you’re wrong. I gain nothing in telling you..@Namca It's always gonna be somethin' with you, isn't it? Instead look in the mirror If you are going to be two faced..lol .... Besides the sarcasm, belittling others and name-calling, KOF makes so many unwarranted assumptions that actual dialogue would be impossible. It looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and flies like a duck, then it’s not an elephant. is cheating NOW and lying about past or present use is LYING!

Look for ways to improve. Go be a TIGER! Drama queens.

Here’s another one thought that can easily get overlooked @Cinco:
Possibly. It depends on the proof and argument provided. Can we articulate that it is causing players to quit because the toxic environment?

Profanity still isn't something we want running rampant in Dark Legends..

Please add an opaque filter option to the game we can to keep it under control. JUST pointing out an alternative method @Cinco

The bottom line is that it's not so much about the DRAMATIC PEOPLE as it is about everyone contributing, supporting, reporting and givin feedback ...
is that ignoring us lol

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk