Thread: Need help with a scammer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default Need help with a scammer!

Hello today I tries to had a deal with some guy called combomortal for my ebon sword.
    The deal went wrong while I very sadly lagged and the trade was canceled few times by him and finaly while I was lagging the trade went through but after an hour I see my dozzer sword is gone!
    Idk how it happened I know for a fact I clicked on my ebon sword and I even checked before confirming that it is the ebon sword! I am freaking out idk what to do here I gave so much for that sword. I tried to cintact him he instanly blocked me, my friends tried to talk to him he ignores them I am really freaking out can anyone from sts help? IGN Buguul
    His name is combomortal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

This story seems very fugaise I don’t understand how so are you saying this man removed the ebon from your inventory somehow? This is a key reason why sts made it so that you have to click multiple times to confirm a trade but even still what your saying doesn’t make sense so sorry about your situation but there’s no way to get that sword back, better luck next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Hello today I tries to had a deal with some guy called combomortal for my ebon sword.
    The deal went wrong while I very sadly lagged and the trade was canceled few times by him and finaly while I was lagging the trade went through but after an hour I see my dozzer sword is gone!
    Idk how it happened I know for a fact I clicked on my ebon sword and I even checked before confirming that it is the ebon sword! I am freaking out idk what to do here I gave so much for that sword. I tried to cintact him he instanly blocked me, my friends tried to talk to him he ignores them I am really freaking out can anyone from sts help? IGN Buguul
    His name is combomortal
    This makes no sense bro srry for ya loss guy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    His name is combomortal
    I am sorry that you lost your items, this is most likely on you and not a glitch or a bug. Next time please double check, I have done the same thing many times too unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    This story seems very fugaise I don’t understand how so are you saying this man removed the ebon from your inventory somehow? This is a key reason why sts made it so that you have to click multiple times to confirm a trade but even still what your saying doesn’t make sense so sorry about your situation but there’s no way to get that sword back, better luck next time

We know you are a clown, stop with the "" signature, we get it already.