Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
These gems are increasing inflation. You keep ignoring what I’ve said.

I’ll explain a third time, a player spends 100m on 8k gem kits. Then he/she waits 1-4 months. Gem kits rise to 16k, if the player decides to resell. That player automatically makes his/her 100m back plus and additional 88m profit.

Like I’ve said before, the only reason why someone would defend what I’ve just said is because he/she does does this too.

Btw deflation would help the economy, not destroy it. There’s no point for a “poor” player to get “rich” if the prices in everything keep going up.

You’re saying that these gem kits help make the “poor” players a bit richer because the rich players buy their kits, okay that’s fine. But what happens when the rich players do the exact same thing? You know there’s been players who’ve bought 40k of these kits right? 320m worth. The player resold them for 15k and made his/her gold back plus another 250m. But you said this doesn’t cause inflation even though that player sits with 570m... out of 320m that the player use to have...

You have to think about this from both perspectives not just the “poor” players. Sure the “poor” player spends 500k-1m in kits and makes 900k-1.8m back from them. Okay nice, cool, he/she made some good profit. Now the rich players spend 100m-300m on these kits and get back 180m-570m back... do you understand what I mean? Keeping the kits permanent in store would help stop inflation where they cost 8k or 15k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 570m of gems that player bought will all be turned into awakenings. If that's not gold sink to you then I don't know what is.
What matters here is that even the profit made by these is players gold, not system generated so no inflation is being caused, this gold was already in circulation.