Thread: Reduce/Remove Points from Eggs - Easter Event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Firstly, if you have to abuse to get your point across, I wont have a problem reporting you. Which I already did. Also you didn't put any point across actually; you just said some nonsensical thing, that's it.
    Second to Encryptions, eggs wont be dirt cheap. I have run this event multiple years when it was not LB based and eggs still went for a lot. How will it ruin economy? Dont throw words around. Also all events are designed for the rich and 'OP' players. The rest have to just work harder to get their goal. And here I am not even saying the rich and the 'OP' didnt work hard themselves to reach where they are. But it is not the same for everyone. People have real life work, I get it. Many a times I have secured my position running in between the time I have. I have even secured #1 position that way, its all about if you can put in the effort at the end of the day. If you make it a one sided battle no one will want to fight except the ones who already can. And dont just assume that the 'poor' ( I hate how you term this word though, as if you are better than the ones who dont have as much gold as you do) players dont want to run LB, but just because they cant compete in the same manner as the ones who have more gold, they tend to give up because it will be disappointing at the end of the day. Literally everyone I know wants that backpack for its uniqueness.

On a side note I ll like to clarify that dont ever think being geared is equal to being OP, since people like to throw that word around too. OP includes being skilled enough to use everything at your disposal. While being geared just means you have the gold and means to buy all the latest gears. So if you think some people are OP, think again.
    Last edited by Fightbeast; 03-23-2020 at 07:28 PM.