Thread: Please Help... Stomping!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by kjzhu9 View Post
    What do you mean? No advice? Just "thats it?" What?

Anyway thanks for the quick replies and I will add some of you for some live action teaching... another quick question: after you beckon the mob into the wall and stomp on them back into the wall leaving a huddled group for your mages and birds... should you help out and wait for them to kill them off or have a head start and go into the next mob and beckon + stomp... im doing this in AO2 btw
    As you have edited your post so shall I. I personally have one of each character and to ME bears can be pretty boring. Running around, beckoning, stomping and then having to use health pots like mad due to lack of proper healing by SOME mages...but I digress.

As has been said, people get mad when they have to chase enemies to all four corners of the compass in order to kill them due to a bears stomp. Now, sometimes you can't find a wall, like in the first part of Alien Oasis, and for that you have to make allowances. I personally stomp when enemies have very low health and beckon in the beginning to get all the enemies together. Just easier for me. But what you want to get used to doing is running through ahead taunting enemies and then beckon them to a wall. I, as a mage, try to keep up and freeze the enemies after beckon for a better damage combo. Then, as a bear after beckon, take a step back and stomp. Keeps everything tight and neat and allows the team to move through the level faster.

After that stomp most bears move on and leave the mages and birds to do clean-up. That's what they're best at since one on one the bear isn't as helpful. Just stomp and beckon and then move one. Also keeps you tanking and stomps the kamikaze mages and birds from dying prematurely.
    Last edited by NeoQueen; 06-03-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    Join The Movement-- itgetsbetter.org
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skPn...e_gdata_player