Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
Lol, stop milking the fact that warriors are really made with low damage and killing power. Its not right at the first place!

Rogues meant to deal damage
Warriors meant to be a meat shield
Mage meant to control and assist

Stick to this and you all have peace! Stop overlapping other class' role!

And stop saying, warriors can't kill rogues,i know few pro tank who can. its only how you play, its not always about your gold/gear.

And it is clear you warriors' motives now, its not fairness you guys seeking , it about you guys want to keep your domination.

It is clearly shown from the result of swamp temple and current elite gates LB, 4 warrior team, and you guys keep saying "we will not be needed, we low on damage etc","for class balance" Really? mAke_Us-aLL D3aL-DamAge

Like other tank here saying, "if you want to be OP, make a tank"

Now, If you really want to deal damage, make a rogue!

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
Lol man, sure thing you showed how the classes role should be but, you really think what we got today; awakens, op stats pets, and some other aspects that the game has upto this day would make things the way it should be.

The fact that how the game was played especially pvp has been all through this since then. Remember how pvp 61s and 63s were? Its just like today, warriors using juggs and tapping loadouts in inventory section to change glint set isn't a problem. It's a strategy, and introducing hotbars made it easier but, you ever heard a little complain before? not unlike today, one complain and ruined everything, made pvp more even boring and killed what hotbars purpose should be and not just that, switching items when you're in combat? lol

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk