Thread: Auction House Ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Auction House Ideas

Hello people, I'm new to this. Sorry if any of the following has been mentioned but I just found the auction house a little fiddly and these are my thoughts and ideas that might help.

When searching for new items in the auction house, I think it would be helpful to see how the items compare with what you have and how they affect your stats like when you browse your own items. Currently I need to write down my current items stats somewhere (using a notepad on PC) and compare it.

Can items be listed and sorted by their stats ? Hard to go through the items as low level rare items are being mixed with better weapons that are more common when search through sorted by price. I know about the search filter for the different color types.

Is it possible to have the auction house integrated with the forums or as a PC app I can check and maybe manage and sell items from. Even managing my inventory from the forums or a pc app would be great.

I put an item on the auction, I would still like to be able to look at it and it's stats in my inventory.

Possible to see how many views my auction has had from interested people? Maybe the seller could contact these interested parties and see if a negotiation can be made.

Possible to put a recommended retail price or something (maybe the average price it sells on auction) of that nature on items as with so many drops happening in the game, hard to know which ones to sell for a few bits of gold to get back inventory space and those that can be auctioned or that should be kept. At the moment i'm only keeping the pinks, purples and the items that bling (jewelry).

Would be cool if there was a items catalog or encyclopedia in the game with every item in the game and their specs available to browse so that a player can better search for items that will improve them. Maybe this encyclopedia could be an item drop.

Basically, would like to make it easier for sellers to be able to sell and for buyers to be able to find what they want to buy.

Don't get me wrong, I can see a lot of work has been put into it and love the current features, just wondering if these tweaks will help at all and if they could be implemented easily?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

For a complete guide of all the pinks in the game- look at yanis's threads in traders market. I would comment on more of you ideas byt its late and i have finals. Overall good suggestions.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fuey:314123

When searching for new items in the auction house, I think it would be helpful to see how the items compare with what you have and how they affect your stats like when you browse your own items. Currently I need to write down my current items stats somewhere (using a notepad on PC) and compare it.
    I have lost a truck load of gold w/o comparing my stats. It should be implemented.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

You just need to go back from buy to sell tabs and compae the items in the buy tab to your items in the sell tab

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think he means how when you use the load out screen, you select an item and you can see the + and - on the stats, maybe a thin stat display at the top and change the stats from black to either red or green when you select an item. It would make it alot easier.