Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
You’re absolutely right @Bella. Thank you for speaking up and taking action. First, my friends and I have really been enjoying the game.

Game player etiquette is about Passion vs. attitude and both are important. The spirit of the game is to work harder than anyone else and stay positive. MINDSET [ATTITUDE] MATTERS. WE ALL have to control our emotions and make good choices. Nobody likes being criticized. But how we handle it makes all the difference. If you lock up and become defensive, you're likely to waste a lot of time feeling bad and repeating the same behavior that was a problem to begin with in DL. But if we can learn to take it in stride, with some genuine reflection on how we can use it as a basis for improvement. For me no matter how toxic someone is in my games, I will still heal them and resurrect them if needed. I’d rather deal with a toxic person and try to win than just be an (expletive) back to them.
And this is coming from someone who has a lot a experience in the game. I’ve dealt with enough toxicity to write a book. (Or at least a short novel). Me, minding my own business, talking in a topic about PvPers balance changes and what I’d like to see. The game will look slightly different.

STOP TOXICITY TOWARDS EVERYONE IN GENERAL PLEASE?!? I always set ignore right away as soon as anyone says some stupid .... that points out how bad they are.
Nice Said and you're right. @ deadlystriker
Plus, I love this game alot and really enjoy playing events, having fun and Chatting with friends that's the best part I like.
Thank you for this Helpful comment. :-)