Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
At first glance, it does appear to cater towards the endgame lot but I soon found out that was able to farm tokens much quicker on my 40 than any 110. This is based on me talking to my lvl 110 friends. We both began gauntlets since event release but while I was on 4000 tokens, they were on 2450 tokens or something (full 110 parties with trashers and mythics).
I can still get arcanes even. By farming enough tokens to buy crates. What's the difference between looting an arcane and getting it in a crate? They're both luck orientated.
Lower levels can't farm any elites or mythics. But this issue is circumvented by many 110s getting these drops so their value inevitably drops. Same goes for sapphire ebonthrax vanities. If you wanted the thrill of farming these drops, than it is a bummer to be anything less than 105 but if u actually want to get ur hands on them, it's not a problem(mythic may still be though).
The only thing which I think it's hard for lower levels to get is a tradeable decathrax pet. You can mitigate this somewhat by buying it from vendor though.

I would still urge Cinco to scale the gauntlet difficulty to your level such that anyone can participate and not die in one shot.
If the boxes cost plat to open then that makes it even worse. Not only is the event for endgamer, it also requires you to spend money towards the game if you are not doing it as a twink player. If you are a twink player who doesn't have friends at endgame, chances are you'll be booted from a multimatch or have your 110s leave for a better lobby. It's crazy how not even 105s can do this event without needing alot of pots. This was a smart decision. Stomp their level then make them pay money just to do events.