Quote Originally Posted by Aegislegend View Post
Well dont do booty if you dont like it.
Yeah. I don't like farming drops cause it depends too much on luck. I grind DM every time it opens because it is a better source of income for me. I started at nothing as a free to play player. Been playing for 2 years. Just this week i finally got desire set and now have 270 gl. I farmed dm even though i didn't have much gl, and I still farm it now that I have more. Im still gonna grind hard at booty if it comes as well. Saying that it is unfair for players who aren't rich really isn't fair to say. Last booty event i had 80gl. i farmed hard and still made a lot of money for gear that I needed. With this event it really comes down to are you willing to grind or not. You gonna make a profit even if you don't have gl.

Also I hate energy events cause running kt4 is really boring and infuriating for players who don't have ss at the level cap. So a non-energy event is great.

Also, the rich usually make more on all events. I haven't farmed much this Easter cause i don't like farming energy. I still made lots of profit. People with better luck than me made more. And that is cause they had the money for expensive luck sets. You can't balance that, because the whole system is setup where the people with the best gear get the best experience. And to get the best gear you need to farm or merch. It depends on you. If you decrease the ways to get gold, then it makes it harder for people to get good gears.

And if you decrease the price or make gl worthless, then what happens to those who worked hard to get the gl?