Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
Fox has been the universal weakest if not second weakest class in PvP since it's release. The fox is strong this current cap because of the nature of the sets at endgame being very focused towards damage with little to no armor, not the class itself. I don't speak for that lv20 fox nonsense years ago that was good.

With that said, I still wouldn't say that fox is even the strongest class this cap in mythic PvP (easily behind bird), and would conservatively rate it the second worst in honor PvP (maybe ahead of rhino). I think the class is objectively underpowered in respect to the original three, but enjoy the gameplay enough to use it regardless.

I would strongly caution against nerfing fox in any way. I can't speak for rhino because I myself don't play it.
(Pve)I was playing my 105 rhino to day trying to cap him in this event.. with a few def buff he could become a really fun tank in like a really hard dungeon /raid. Warrior more like a berserker a lot of damage and tank we’re rhino just the way his skill are can pally tank and can be really fun if twink a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk