Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
2nd video. Then don't assume back the tanks is "Max geared and matched with the Rog". so nothing to discuss about this. its invalid arguement.
3rd video. I think not, then the rogue should just use the cheaper days, Mountain teeth against that maul tank. the tank is weak invalid comparison.
4th video. Have you hit your head with something? BB hooks is more OP than the Mountain teeth brutality? really? Its a close fight no Dominated tank here.
5th video. "They both agreed for a PT VS" sure sure but it is clearly if there is no PT, the warrior will easily kill the Rog. Legendary bow you say? what is Storm Sword to you? Nekro>Singe basically lmao.
6th video. Don't downplay the Consqu Bow it has good procs, with that weak magma sword. also downplaying Glacian in that time is not a good argument there. TARLOK SET? they're both in vanities so don't lie about it.
7th video. "that still doesn’t explain how the rogue single handily 1v3 " Gear difference obviously? They're don't match at all they're plain food in pvp
8th video. "5 times after that" did I miss the fact that it was 41s sawblade vs Glint bow?

Your basis are from Rogues uploading their "Glorious Farming". Its their channel ofcourse why would they post video that they're farmed? try to check in tanks PVP videos lmao.
Here, The God Army (all Warrior team) Vs Elite Twinks (mix team) --- warrior's perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x4qWAOVJ1Q&t=218s

Your hard truth is a lie, and it will never be balanced stop crying to be rogue like lmao, you signed up to be tank so do you class' job.
Tho Warriors and Mages succeed with all their efforts of crying in forums, now you have Tank-Rogues and Aoe-Rogues congrats then.

Tank-rogue with unli health and 2131314118273817412 damage proc ------ "BALANCED"
Aeo-rogue with asernal of damage immunity,stuns and reflects and 21309104019411090193 damage proc ------"BALANCED"

You're plainly twisted in reasoning.
3rd video, tank is weak? He had maul of ollerus, and mythic set level 36 with mythic slag pet, against a maxed mythic rogue using jack and lost effortlessly and somehow it’s invalid???

4th video, that just proved my point further, rogue is using legendary items to kill a maxed out warrior with mythic AND Arcane gear. So if the rogue had hooks it wouldn’t even be a fight it would be a suicide lol.

5th video, precisely my point, the rogue didn’t even try to mana drain the warrior can still won. So if there was ‘no pt’ the warrior would lose easily.

6th video, weak magma sword? It rivals that of level 36 bonesaw and glaive lol. You’re assuming what gear they have, so why can’t I assume too? They’re both in vanties but clearly the warrior is showing level 36 mythic set. Which was still relevant before imbued cane out.

7th video, they’re food? You didn’t see the rogue on the enemy team using Hammerjaw?

8th video, lol he used both Level 46 glintstone aegis and bonesaw. I thought you said you seen the video?

Show me videos of warriors winning against rogues because there’s plenty of videos rogues farming tanks.

That’s twink, warriors were actually good at those levels especially the year 2014-2015.

It’s lie? So everything I showed is fake and the players in the videos are payed actors too huh? Lol

Yeah finally “balance” after 5-6 years of rogue domination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk