Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
They aren't your friends if they are calling you weird and not joking around.

You sound like how I was in 8th grade. The mentality you have going on right now is that you LET others bring you down. Shouldn't be that way, start being able to think of quirky comebacks, not common insults. It shows confidence, you will get better as time goes on. Then when they realize they can't break you down, they will want to be your friends. Those people, I don't consider friends, merely accomplices. Sure, I'll hang out with them, talk to them, but I will never let them in.

It's hard to distinguish who really is a friend and who is an accomplice at the grade. Tons of people are still immature and trying not to be. So, they make stupid decisions. Shouldn't hold them against it then, but my advice would be to stay away from them. Don't turn into a loner, go into the group that you feel the most comfortable in. If popular school jocks and girls is the group you want to be in, but don't feel comfortable about, don't try and go into their crowd. Let them come to your crowd, by standing out. Trust me, it works.

Also remember, the only person that can get you down, is yourself, as it is all about your level of confidence.
1.) Yeah, that's exactly why I DON'T hang out with them, because they are not letting me join their "group" or whatever it is they call themselves when they hang out

2.) no matter what I do I can never come up with good comebacks, I just say stuff like "STFU" or "can you STFU?" or anything similar to that :/