Quote Originally Posted by highwaymen View Post
thank you for this, i truely believe now PL is a beaten down racecar that they keep putting nitrous in (destroying every part of the car slowly but still going fast) and it is irreversible, PL is now just a money maker... Which is okay if any one of these updates were considered thoughtfully, but it insulting to me that they expect us to spend our hard earned money on a game when they cant even listen to what we want... ill tell you one thing, i am for sure done spending my money on platinum to buy things, it is just insulting... you are right... sts is unfair and unethical, and they expect us to avoid this and spend money on plat for these washed up recycled vanity events... ridiculous
I don’t know if u know this but cosmetic vanity’s has no real negative effects on the game as a whole. To get most tradable vanity item u must use plats($$$) but non tradable u can use in game currency.

A lot of games that try to squeeze ever penny out of players usually start making all best item in the game only available by using $$$. Pocket legend did do that with pure weapons and dev pet but that was along time ago when level 100 was max level.

Pocket legend pretty much allow players to earn pretty much all the new items (high damage pet, arcane weapon -only boat is good other one need buff asap- etc just playing the events and which they drop—- and also allow players to buy the items with in game currency like coins or tokens which are same stats but are not tradable which is great for the people who had bad luck getting a good drop from monsters. (example of this would be last most recent event a few days ago and which the rarest items were not even attainable with plats( cash currency) or in game currency (coins or tokens) but were only dropped by killing monsters and playing the event.

—Just wounded what items were you referring to——————————————————————-
Cinco please please replace the nitrogen use on arcane weapon with aviation fuel.. I want them weapons to be like Thrust SSC – 771mph killing everything in sight!! Name:  Adjustments.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  968.8 KB