Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: boring and almost useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

[QUOTE=vulgarstrike;319160]well... first there is common sense. new players often don't think to use the glorious search bar.
    if a topic isn't found, make one, and I'm sure people would enjoy to discuss it.
    don't necro dead threads, don't ask questions already asked, and don't post just for the count of it.

Sorry, its what I do
    I necro reap

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol, haha sorry to say you haven't been reading everything on the forums then! there has been a very well publicised tiff between two high level players with chinese nicks just recently... and they argue like they are twelve year olds lol. looking at your levels, you prob spent more time grinding instead of surfing the net, unlike me pp

Quote Originally Posted by Aculeas View Post
    BANANAMAN

+1

Really... I haven't seen a single flame war since I've been on the forums... any examples?

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WJJ View Post
    I completely agree. Im just pointing out the decline of useful and informative threads. They are few and for between lately. And any noob questions that I ever have was answered in the best sticky ever. Thank you to all the GOAs. Your guys are the reason I never had to make a noob question thread. And I think the world of you guys for the unselfishness you have shown. You all deserve your titles and much more.
    Please start up new discussion, thanks!

Thread closed.