Dawn, I know there has always been advantages for certain classes but I feel that there could be balance improvements. At the moment, bears are the best crowd control (with the only stuns in game x3), and the best dmg soakers. However, they cannot hold aggro, so many bears opt to go dex to hold aggro and use their stunlocks as the main form of "tanking." That seems to me to be a design deficiency.

Similarly, there seems to be a big problem with weapons (at least for me). There are few advantages to using a 2h wep in sewers, since a talon/wing, wand/bracer, and 1h/shield essentially give you more of the attack stats, lower skill dmg and dps slightly, and add 50% to your armor. This seems to be seriously unbalanced to me. A mage with a wand/bracer can pop blessing of vitality and have as much armor as a str-bear for a while, at the same time enjoying their buffs, debuffs, and aoe dmg.

Also, as far as gear, I am suggesting either better stats for pinks, or worse stats for oranges/greens/purples. Pinks need to be significantly better to justify their value and effort in achieving them.