Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
This caters to a very low population.
ONLY, and I mean the only Items that needs this type of trade are LB items.
Can you tell me one more item?
How many people have LB items?
There are other things we need like pvp , and features that apply to the entire population.

And to add a note , the price of an LB item was well below 100m 16 months ago.
I personally bought a medusa set for 80m gold.

So the price raise is only due to the greed of the LB owners and these items are constantly circulating amongst themselves.(i mean the lb vanities,ones of hundreds of millions of gold).

This addition is something extra but won't benefit even a small fraction of the game.
To add along lb vanities, some pvp gears, goldloot gears, collectibles, where a handful of players own are over the cap.

No, prices of these didn't just marked up by 5000%-20,000% over the years as a sign of greedy people. Inflation over the years contributed to these prices, of all things in general.

Hundreds of players farming Maus/Esg/Hydra/Orrick/DM/Gates/EVG/Booty, farming gold for nearly 4yrs now, earning 1m upto 40m daily, surely inflation will never stop.

Sure, im not a programmer, but how hard is it really to just increase the cap? as this could avoid scams, complicated trades. From the millions of threads asking, not a single dev had enlightened us. This increase doesn't necessarily be for rich players, but the future economy ahead.

Pvp died 4yrs ago, or atleast the majority. Since then nothing has happened but just add in more stuff to break it. Its pretty obvious why STS doesn't favor Pvp, pushing players to endgame.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk