Thread: People making me leave maps

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    First of all this type threads have to stop. There's been a rising trend of complaining about similar things. Yes that player asked you to leave so what? Either leave or ignore them. Yes it wasn't right but these dramatic threads are getting boring to see. These types of people are everywhere if you can't handle a little pushing then put the phone down and grow up frankly. Next time just press ignore. A thread won't change people's behaviours, just adds drama.
    If there is a rising trend of this issue, means its an actual problem. You never know what this type of players can do. These players make the game toxic/unplayable. You never know, lets say a player joins a map (dm/gates) every time just to farm, but uk these type of players own that place, this guy will have NO/LOW chance of actually playing the game and may possibly quit. IF IGNORING A PROBLEM IS THE SOLUTION, THEN WHY DOES THE WORLD HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS?? Ye, let it be known that something, i dont know what, has to change. Like putting a minimum time limit of players before the can leave after the map started etc.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hongyaok For This Useful Post: