Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Royale | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Battle Royale | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

This might have potential but right now it's far from good/fun/fair.

-First of all the map isn't big enough. I can literally nuke all the players in the map in under 2 minutes.

-we should not be able to use our own gear. I know everyone wants gear to be picked up etc but thats just going to make things more complicated for the type of game Al is. So I think you guys should release BR gear. For example a set of mythic gear (that cant be awakened) that is specific to BR and if you enter BR you can't use other gears and only the BR gear. Also definitely no procs. This way it will be more balanced.

-what is that blue lightning symbol that we pick up?

- Please add mana packs like you added hp packs

- This is just a beta so im not sure if you guys are planning to add teams later on, if you arent; please add teams to this (as well as a big map)
    Teams of 3 will be perfect. For example 10 teams of Warrior/Mage/Rogue all wearing the same BR gears that have no procs or awakenings. Of course those gear stats can be tweaked in order to make it balanced for everyone ( as much as you can, since balance is an impossible word for Al pvp)

So thats my feedback after playing it for 30 minutes. I appreciate you guys are trying to bring something new but this seems very rushed, like you made a little map and just put 10 people in it with their own gears. It has potential if the map is bigger, teams are involved, BR specific gear, some mana packs alongside those hp ones.

When I saw "battle royale" i won't lie I got very hyped but I was kind of expecting something like this unfortunately. Please keep taking feedback and work hard on this mode as it has great potential.

PS: In the future after we all agree that its balanced etc; Maybe a leaderboard for guilds with most BR wins? Definitely not individual player leaderboards because people are obviously going to bot kills.

Or maybe even add a new group system called "Squad" Which is like a guild but with a BR team. And then these squads can be placed on a BR leaderboard?

Thank you
    Last edited by Arcane Ziix; 05-28-2020 at 10:32 AM.