Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: There Comes A Time.. When People Need To Be Knocked Off High Horses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GeTxKLuTcH View Post

Backstory: I join a lvl 20 pvp game, i know the person just because I had beaten on my 20 bird easily and I wanted to try out on my bear. There was also someone else in the room Tweenktastic or something along those lines. Anyways, a few people come and go and bearpire? He said he was conradin on the forums so idk. Therefore leaves me 3v1. Whenever one of them rushes me i start attacking him and then the other two join in on me, therefore I die very quickly. They then go on and start calling me a noob and a wanna be and all this stuff, not really conradin or tweentastic but VVrecked was the main problem. Like I said I have beaten this kid many times on my bird so I KNOW he's not that good because I really wiped the floor with this kid. Just saying this is what happens when Tweentastic rushes you and you kill him.

Edit: Just letting people know that the lvl 20 PvP community is pretty bad because of these people. I've played with someblackman and he's pretty cool. But other than him, pretty sad some of the things these kids say.
    You can't even begin to guess how much I DESPISE VVrecked. He's BAD. Even his twin hates him.
    Suparrowz-lvl 50 Dexbird Yourdeadx-lvl 26 StrBear Grrrrizzzly-lvl 15 DexBear Pvpgodz-lvl 13 Dex/IntMage Dontxcry-lvl 10 Dex/Strbear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GeTxKLuTcH View Post
    First off conradin, the bird thing started way before you got there. I completely scraped the floor with vvrecked with it. And Im absolutely positive I killed you and think tweenk rushed me while I was typing a message and then was smacked down. Pvp is not a chatroom, if you want to talk about making comic strips and splitting the gold with vvrecked go to town. you came in halfway into match. You didn't see tweenk and vvrecked 2v1 me to a 10-1 game did you. No, so don't come into my thread thinking you know what happened because you don't. Vvrecked has been a thorn in my side for a month, ever since he kept calling me a noob because I kited with my bird. Never had a problem with you or tweenk and if you read my first post I said you and tweenk didn't do anything. Everytime him and tweenk rushed me and killed me, vvrecked would yell NOOB DOWN, and wannab and other things.
    He does this to me too, I killed him 1v1 on my lvl 10... he can only beat me when I give him the oppurtunity to hellscream. The noob down thing is soooo clever...... not.
    Suparrowz-lvl 50 Dexbird Yourdeadx-lvl 26 StrBear Grrrrizzzly-lvl 15 DexBear Pvpgodz-lvl 13 Dex/IntMage Dontxcry-lvl 10 Dex/Strbear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey Tekk, first off i remember this incident happening around 5-6 weeks ago and dunno why youre posting it now. Also, Vv is my friend and you dont come in the game talking trash and how you think Vv sucks at PVP. No one really cares what you think and how serious and hard you think you are, its to have fun. So yeah we kinda all got mad at you because you were acting cocky and thinking you were the best. BTW last time I fought you i smeared you, and you decided to once again talk trash and make excuses how you "lagged" or "messed up combo" we didnt like that sportsmanship, so we decided to treat you poorly.

Parth, your build is still doing me fine i recently bought a pump chunker for 900K i look wierd now with it
    level fifty-five bird and a le

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solvok View Post
    Hey Tekk, first off i remember this incident happening around 5-6 weeks ago and dunno why youre posting it now. Also, Vv is my friend and you dont come in the game talking trash and how you think Vv sucks at PVP. No one really cares what you think and how serious and hard you think you are, its to have fun. So yeah we kinda all got mad at you because you were acting cocky and thinking you were the best. BTW last time I fought you i smeared you, and you decided to once again talk trash and make excuses how you "lagged" or "messed up combo" we didnt like that sportsmanship, so we decided to treat you poorly.

Parth, your build is still doing me fine i recently bought a pump chunker for 900K i look wierd now with it
    He posted it back then, people just bumped it now.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Woow draamaa XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lordchewbacca View Post
    Woow draamaa XD
    Please don't dig up drama threads, thx

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

This is so pointless...all it does is Making drama. Keep ur hate for you next time

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kanitall View Post
    This is so pointless...all it does is Making drama. Keep ur hate for you next time
    if you don't wanna see the "Drama" don't click over to this post, that makes you a hypocrite for adding to the drama with this post, sir. It's a forum, as long as it's in the right category, people are free to express opinions and views.

As for the topic itself, I sincerely miss the days before Parth's build leaked everywhere (not your fault bro). This is exactly the reason why my Workshop never GAVE builds. Not because "Oh, I'm the best and it's gotta stay that way". It's because of people who never put the time and effort to coming up with these builds who take them and go around trolling and bragging. I'm one for helping others out, but when you discover something that's insanely OP, best to keep it to yourself, or within a VERY FEW select friends that you know won't hand it out to others.

Again, it's not about being on top, it's about appreciating your own work and not letting it become the bandwagon for others to misuse like this...

First imp's wand pally, then hammerbirds, now some of the greatest dex bear builds.

I say some of us device a counter for these builds and knock the trolls down. Pm me if you have any ideas *cough* noobmigo ahhh-COUGH*JOEY*COUGH COUGH*
    *HACK HACK HACK WHEEZE* PARTH* BLAH HACK COUGH COUGH* *pants* ahem...
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerWolf View Post
    if you don't wanna see the "Drama" don't click over to this post, that makes you a hypocrite for adding to the drama with this post, sir. It's a forum, as long as it's in the right category, people are free to express opinions and views.

As for the topic itself, I sincerely miss the days before Parth's build leaked everywhere (not your fault bro). This is exactly the reason why my Workshop never GAVE builds. Not because "Oh, I'm the best and it's gotta stay that way". It's because of people who never put the time and effort to coming up with these builds who take them and go around trolling and bragging. I'm one for helping others out, but when you discover something that's insanely OP, best to keep it to yourself, or within a VERY FEW select friends that you know won't hand it out to others.

Again, it's not about being on top, it's about appreciating your own work and not letting it become the bandwagon for others to misuse like this...

First imp's wand pally, then hammerbirds, now some of the greatest dex bear builds.

I say some of us device a counter for these builds and knock the trolls down. Pm me if you have any ideas *cough* noobmigo ahhh-COUGH*JOEY*COUGH COUGH*
    *HACK HACK HACK WHEEZE* PARTH* BLAH HACK COUGH COUGH* *pants* ahem...
    Done. All I need now is TWO FREE PLAT AND IM OUT OF OFFERS!

I can take down most of them now, with my new build I devised today. Kanitall and swoosh is the only guy worth talking to. The rest are trolls, dunno about xazicce yet though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Blah blah... unquote request.
    Vv and South are the same person... aren't they?

Xaz never trolls me end game, but at 20 he does :/ Kani's always nice.
    Last edited by Otukura; 07-07-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post

the bold holds truth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I've edited taking out the names talking trash. Please unquote. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

the bold holds truth
    Yes, I know, I gave him another build, I think he doesn't know how to play it though. It's my version of SBM's build, with slightly more damage and less debuff. Luckily he doesn't know how to use it.

It requires really hardcore timing. Joey was really good. I even tried it out on Fosho, and Woops, I suck. The timing and knowledge of distance required is CRAZY.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Yes, I know, I gave him another build, I think he doesn't know how to play it though. It's my version of SBM's build, with slightly more damage and less debuff. Luckily he doesn't know how to use it.

It requires really hardcore timing. Joey was really good. I even tried it out on Fosho, and Woops, I suck. The timing and knowledge of distance required is CRAZY.
    I might try it on Herwolf. I was considering it, but I'd hate to be labelled a generic twink... Doesn't matter though if it gets the job done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

I might try it on Herwolf. I was considering it, but I'd hate to be labelled a generic twink... Doesn't matter though if it gets the job done.
    Look at level 10. It's pretty much generic down there, but certain twinks destroy others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Look at level 10. It's pretty much generic down there, but certain twinks destroy others.
    not much diversity in builds down in 10. that's why 20 and 25 were always my faves

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #77
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Click!