Quote Originally Posted by XYRRU View Post
That is what hoarding is.

Using this logic, I can easily say that merchants are not suppose to exisr in this game because they buy items from people and then sell it for more, therefore they profit from not farming, they just stand by, shout, list their bought items in auc or sell it peer to peer, and they profit. It is unfair because they profit gold instead of farming it.

I can also say that those rich people who have 700+ gold loot gears shouldn't exist, in fact, gold loot items shouldn't exist because they earn more from farming than other players do. It is unfair and shouldn't exist.

I can also say that you shouldn't play this game because youe mother, sister, brother, neighbor might not have the privilege of playing this game, therefore it is unfair to them that you are able to enjoy this game, and not them.

I can also say that you shouldn't be able to reply to this thread because it is unfair to those players who doesn't even have sts accounts, therefore not having the ability to reply to this thead.

It keeps going on... so I'll stop.

By the way, entrepreneurs shouldn't exist because they invest on real estastes and profit a lot from them. Unfair right?

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge of how stuff works, I'm speechless.