Thread: Sts rethink about Hc Revive Plat amount.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparky View Post
    Here reviving the toon will start at lvl1 with 0 APS. Things are still the same, you have start at zero. Running maps and doing the stuff is harder part for HC not reviving part. How many of HC players try soloed the HC Garetta and above. May be few very few who ran beginning of HC and even they died alot.

Presently many run with help of high level to do those dailies or aps even. Even may geared players dont run fester or Valley solo. Very few run them. people spend more plat on end stuff on locks. why do they need to again spent so much on revive and start from zero. if i spent 1600 then i should start where i died from. Even completely removing revive would be end of HC. Many will quit the game.

Either i spend 1600 to start from where i died which seems not a good for HC or asking to decrease revive amount where many players will be active and still they need to start from zero of course.

Just my opinion though. Here my opnion was when we are spending so much money on game end of the day it shouldn't break you heart when u die at endgame hc. Game should be for fun and when spending something it should have some added advantage too.
    Again, Hardcore Is Hardcore. AL is the only game with a Hc mode where reviving is an option, everyone is against it when it came because it defeats the sole purpose of playing HC mode. You should be grateful that atleast they give us an option with a price to pay.

You're forgetting that if you revive, all your stuff and pets retain which is the advantage of spending another 1.6k plat, and is a better deal than to make another toon and spend another 5-10k for gears and pets.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 06-03-2020 at 03:38 AM.