Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Royale | OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

I have been trying this mode to give some feedback to y'all, not a fan of AL PvP but i know a solid system could liven the game up. Im pretty new to AL pvp but been dabbling in an array of others for basically 15 years.

Remove Venim from this mode. Unless you want people running away from others until red zone gets smaller, then they will wait around edge and troll. Usually its warriors as the have axe to add insult to injury. Point of this mode is try and use exploits in cc to win?

The CC Venim provides is ridiculously strong, im halfway shocked that you guys allow such strong cc to be on a pet. Ban the pet from pvp probably.

Buff Mages, im running around 1450-1500 Dex Rog and killing basically 3/4 of the mages i come across. Im not that strong. Give them base dodge and HP or something idk, they need something.

Warriors need to be adjusted. Ill leave it at that as im sure someone there is seeing the statistics.

As a Rog, i have a bias opinion im sure, but if my biggest problem is running out of mana then so be it. Adjusting Rogs damage will only lead back to problem C.

Add explosive/poison traps maybe, Hidden im sure.

Give small HP & Mana restore on kill and/or assist.

Adjust lobby so friends cannot identity each other before matches and team. Ambiguous encounters are much more fun, plus weaker known players (and mages) get targeted beforehand.

Thats all i have for now. Thanks for reading!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post: