Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A friend in need

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Yes we know your name is Karma and you came back with a useless post. Great that friends of 'Baron' want to help him out.. Havent said anything negative about that.. But sharing his story followed by link of donation site is weird. If you want to inform people there many different ways to do so, adding a link of a fund site makes me question the reason why the OP made topic. Yes to gather funds.. wich shouldnt be allowed. Im pretty sure 'Barons' friends were already up to date in line and ingame since i saw this msg come by 2 days ago/yesterday.
    I get what you saying, but not everyone's connected via line or ingame. I mean I dont know everyone who knows baron and knowing hes reputation I'm sure some of them would love to help however they can. Applies to even on line/discord. And then there are those who dont even use social apps. Yea I get that this doesn't exactly fall under what this forums about but I think it's one of the best way to get connected to people in the game. And I'd really appreciate all the help the nab can get.
    The Intentions of this thread are pure and have already been spoken so no need to twist it unnessarilly.
    meep meep

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post: