Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awaken drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    3 months ago elite gems were 60k, and regular ones 20k, now they are 120k and regular ones 30k. What do you think what will happen once regular gems will hit 100k? Elite gems will go to...? Please fill in the answer .
    They won't because people won't buy them. It actually helps the new players that you care so much about, they can finally farm trash essences and craft them into Gems, so they can sell em 100k.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

3 months ago elite gems were 60k, and regular ones 20k, now they are 120k and regular ones 30k. What do you think what will happen once regular gems will hit 100k? Elite gems will go to...? Please fill in the answer .
    You know... the problem isn’t awake gems. It’s goldloot... this is just another Con of the goldloot system effecting other aspects of the game. If they nerf gold loot the prices of items would lower and then your elite gem or what ever gem problem wouldn’t be a problem anymore. Since they will lower price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    You know... the problem isn’t awake gems. It’s goldloot... this is just another Con of the goldloot system effecting other aspects of the game. If they nerf gold loot the prices of items would lower and then your elite gem or what ever gem problem wouldn’t be a problem anymore. Since they will lower price.
    Yes I know, this inflation started during cap 56. I am aware of that, just trying to explain ArcaneFid why this ain’t a good idea..
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Yes I know, this inflation started during cap 56. I am aware of that, just trying to explain ArcaneFid why this ain’t a good idea..
    Exactly if sts nerf gold loot again, then sts can change awake event like it was back then. Make sense? Or no

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If they could decrease it to 8k bound and 10k tradeable that would be better. Not only for those who make gold. But now only those with a large amount of pure gold are able to benefit.

If you are a new player, and you do not have pure gold at the moment, you may have to buy the same gems for 4-5x the price of the sale price. In my opinion this is unfair, therefore I hope STS looks one more time into this pricing, because this is relatively unfair against the “less rich” people among us.
    Can you please be reasonable and answer me this one question? Okay so here it is- why do you want tradeable awakens to be 10 k if you're not planning to merch them? You didn't miss the event you're here? If you genuinely wanted to reroll your gears you can buy the bound ones they are at your desirable price lol.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    When I checked forums all I saw are threads regarding awaken event.. Those that planned to invest huge amounts complain about tradeable awakens being 30k (apparently they are bothered by the future price and new players that won't be able to awaken gears? :/) that is nothing but bad attempt to change devs minds LOL. Yes I understand you guys wanted to earn hundreds of mils by doing nothing and for those that say "it's not about profit, awakens will skyrocket now and we might profit even more with current prices" no that is very false. If you seriously think awakens will go that high trust me you're mistaken. Max they would reach is 80 k, noone will spend over 100 k for regular awakens thus the price will stay stagnant when noone buys them.
    I jus see ur post as a mere time waste...simply taking millions ??? What do u even think by saying that????

Is it is the price they pay for not being able to merch or buy gear that they want and its their reward for their patience ..... and fyi im sure the gems will rise to 80k soon and no one will complain...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    Can you please be reasonable and answer me this one question? Okay so here it is- why do you want tradeable awakens to be 10 k if you're not planning to merch them? You didn't miss the event you're here? If you genuinely wanted to reroll your gears you can buy the bound ones they are at your desirable price lol.....
    Read up, I do not explain the same principle 10000000 times. It is not only about hoarding. But as soon as gems hit 50k, people will cry about cheap gems again, as I said, I am here for the rich and the poor at the same time, but at the moment, I defend the poor players among us.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts

To think about it this event is for merching and awaking gear because those who awake gear run maps and have fun while the merchers hoard gems so they can profit in the future when new gear is out. New gear comes and those map runners will buy awakes from merchers to awake their gear.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    Exactly if sts nerf gold loot again, then sts can change awake event like it was back then. Make sense? Or no
    Yep, but this cannot be returned any more, too many players are too much depending of gold loot. This will create a lot of unhappy players. But yes I agree with you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    To think about it this event is for merching and awaking gear because those who awake gear run maps and have fun while the merchers hoard gems so they can profit in the future when new gear is out. New gear comes and those map runners will buy awakes from merchers to awake their gear.

Yep and let’s see the price of the gems if this event does not return within 4 months, a lot of people will cry and regret their comments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Those who buy Gems for 10K are doing exactly what the event is about, re-rolling our gears. Those who wanted to buy for 8K and sell for 50k+ are not thinking about Awakening event, or the new players, or the poor players, they're thinking about buying thousands of them and selling for profit.

If you really care about the new players, then go ahead and buy zillions for 30K each, and sell them a few months later for 30K each, you don't lose a single penny, and help everyone you care about? Simple?

If the gems will rise to 100K each, then you make 70K profit from each gem, so there's no problem with that either. If new players can't afford 100K for an Awakening gem, then they don't buy it, but farm it instead.

I bet half of the merchants don't even know you can actually farm Awakening Gems, so technically you're not forced to pay for them.
    I agree here lmaoooo u can always buy for 30k and sell for 30k ... xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    I jus see ur post as a mere time waste...simply taking millions ??? What do u even think by saying that????

Is it is the price they pay for not being able to merch or buy gear that they want and its their reward for their patience ..... and fyi im sure the gems will rise to 80k soon and no one will complain...
    Yep, I can see the threads already “PLS AWAKENING EVENT PRICES ARE ALRDY 60k”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Not so much for merching man... this events purpose is so you could awaken your gear, it’s suppose to work as a gold sink to slow down inflation... “you buy the kit for gold, open/use it, and don’t get gold back”.

It’s not meant to be a hoarded item that you wait 3 months and make double or triple the profit or any profit for that manner just by simply doing nothing...

Don’t get me wrong, I understand what you mean. New players hoard these and make some profit so they can afford gears in the future. Which makes sense, I get it.

But not necessarily... I mean once they reach 30m, they’ll invest 30m again, wait a few months and make 60-90m and rinse and repeat to the point where they end up with more than 500m by doing nothing... I hope you understand where I’m going with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

You can buy bound gems and save them until new gear comes out.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts

Yeah, but it is so hard not to gamble them. I get gems on me and I want to use them before 1 week after the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

And what if poor players do not have this 100m to buy 10k gems??? I bet you have enough pure atm, bcs if u did not, I am very sure you would BADLY disagree with this thread. You are so naive man.. it all doesn’t makes any sense at all

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

nobody realizes that origional awake prices were much more than 8k and before this event even existed nobody complained about it now we have people complaining in the forums telling they want it to sell permanently because it's apparently too expansive. i agreed that it was too expansive when it was 60k but people are still complaining while it dropped to 30k and that's just bs

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

And what if poor players do not have this 100m to buy 10k gems???
    You tell me about it. You want gems to cost 8K so you can buy tons of them and sell them to those poor players for 50K later. I just want gems for personal use and not for profit.

I bet you have enough pure atm, bcs if u did not, I am very sure you would BADLY disagree with this thread. You are so naive man.. it all doesn’t makes any sense at all
    My gold amount doesn't matter here, because as I mentioned, I don't buy to sell for profit, I just buy bound ones for personal use.

By the way, did you learn this 'naive' word recently? I see you're using it in every second sentence.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

For those who say elite gem will skyrock, yes they will for 2 weeks because this is the gem we need use to get those special awake, after event the price will go lot lower because it will follow the value of "5 plats", so i dont think they will be more than 80-100k in any case, thus blue gem will never go higher than the red one.

Imo it is a good thing that they do that cuz i agree that it is good to make some small profit, but be honest and admit that some people where hoarding them abusively.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    For those who say elite gem will skyrock, yes they will for 2 weeks because this is the gem we need use to get those special awake, after event the price will go lot lower because it will follow the value of "5 plats", so i dont think they will be more than 80-100k in any case, thus blue gem will never go higher than the red one.

Imo it is a good thing that they do that cuz i agree that it is good to make some small profit, but be honest and admit that some people where hoarding them abusively.
    Whats stopping the plat value from rising?