Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...11533010130011

Ok so I'm struggling with my frost mage at the moment, went into Rift at Level 48 and he was pretty useless against even single mobs - could be the player
But anyway, I think pure frost doesn't work well by the time you reach level 50, and I think you need some spells from the fire tree. I've seen other builds and will try out shmoo's if the one above looks rubbish. I've tried to create a build for both pve and should the occasion arise for pvp. It seems that fire mages use cyclone and fire barrage a lot in both pvp and pve, so that's why I've maxed out flame charge. I've put the bare minimum into the frost tree, just in order to get ice meteor, which is good for pve. However, I've neglected spells that increase damage - Not sure really how useful this is at level 60, given that spell power should already be high by that level. What do you think? I'll brace myself. lol.
Hi Blaze!

At 48 I think the frost AoE build should look a bit like this. You should be aiming to gather 4 - 6 mobs before firing out your AoE spells inside the permafrost circle and then finishing with Ice Meteor.

Don't go into Sinskaald Rift yet, I would recommend going there at level 49. The elite ankar nobles to the west of the desert map should be ok to grind in until you reach 49. Once you hit 49 its time to kill some elite merfolk at Rift.

Hope this helps!