Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
PL is a safe haven for some people; for me, it has provided me with constant pillar for the past decade as I cope with toxic family situations, my own dilemmas, and college academics.
I'm sorry to hear about all of this, Sheu.

We've had a really bumpy history these last handful of years, most of which is attributed to petty guild drama. I admit, I was disheartened during our 5v5 CTF match when I had kindly requested a momentary pause upon 2 hours of straight gameplay. It was proceeded by a cold, "Then you will lose, Will" from you. It's not the Sheu I remember from the years prior to the tension that has only recently manifested.

However -- I am sincerely sorry about the homophobic, racist, and sexist remarks you've experienced. Community is everything, especially when it feels like the world is on fire. If there's one damn thing we can agree on, setting all differences aside, it's that PL is an extension for many of us. It deserves to be treated like a haven.

I guess what I'm really trying to say, irrespective of how this impacts our relationship, is that I stand in solidarity with you. I hope STG removes any players who blatantly degrade the integrity of this beautiful community.