Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
What's the point of a new cap where existing XP kits can be used to cap instantly? again events aren't here to make sure you cap instantly when it goes live as someone said he would rage if that doesn't happen.

Not just for 5 days, XP kits shouldn't work at L110+ for FEW MONTHS AT LEAST.
Pets should have very limited use.
Focus on old ways of farming rather than totally based on locked crates. Make them rare and ways to get that easier way with plats.
Remove the enchantment feature from upcoming arcane items, bring enchantment of vanities for different glows or color effects to richness and show off in town, I'm sure many will do that.

That's kinda rude 1) Players aren't forced, majority of mobile games have worse monetization with bigger player base 2) If we playing and still like the game, we should be happy it's running.
Don’t take this personally but I’m going to have to disagree with some of the things you said. First off, there really isn’t anything to like about this game anymore. The community? Long gone. We only have a ghost town with a few AFK bots here and there. Pvp? Very few games nowadays so nothing to offer the more competitive players. Fun PVE? Yeah right. There’s no loot worth farming anymore and who actually wants to gold farm 247? Sounds dead boring. Even the multiplayer aspect that an mmo is based upon, has degraded with many maps being ‘solo’able. Now you tell me what is left to enjoy. Also people don’t really play this game. Maybe for 1-2 mins checking stuff out hopping off. This is the impression I get from empty towns, no pvp games.

Also regarding 2). The fact that it’s still running is irrelevant. Why should someone continue to play a sub-standard game when clearly, there are better options out there? Why should we have to lower our standards to a point where just keeping it running is enough for us? When a game fails, people are just doing to ditch it, simple.

Maybe 1) is true but do you really believe that this game is friendly towards new players? The only way they can make gold and become well established is through events. So even if their monetisation isn’t as bad ( let’s assume this is true for now) as other games, new players are being turned away. The more popular games obviously don’t make this mistake and is why they’re more successful despite a worse monetisation.