Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
The most constructive comment/explanation so far in my opinion. Agreed with you to not buy many expensive items, especially the hyper-inflated combo with price-manipulated items like rare vanities and LB vanities. More selling will indeed push prices down.

My question is how do you deal with hoarders of items you want/need to buy then? Would love to hear your take on this
Yes just hold your gold for a bit. Things always manage to calm down eventually. Its just the temptation of buying right now. Just like stock the people who are the most patient make the most money.

As for items you really want to buy. Unfortunately u will have to stick to forums or auction watch for a bit. Hoarders eventually release their items. Especially those items they try to flip for profit but don’t succeed in selling. We will see what STS does to help out the economy. Because everyone having gold will mean everyone will try to merch and flip stuff. Which means it’s a competition for every desirable item. Kills the fun of this game.

Would be nice to have an event that requires gold to run instead of energies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk