Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Shimmering Shores Event Returns!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Preview - Shimmering Shores Event Returns!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Sorry, like previous events it’s 48 hours of Gold Farming and Enchantment discounts. Vendor is around for three days so you can do the two days of farming, enchanting and still have time to spend all your left over tokens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I been waiting forever for classic legendary event with good gold farming thanks. But there one thing I always had a problem with in this event and that is I think myxx or who ever that drop the good stuff should appear like more often after you kill all mobs. Like 1/15 game chance or better odds. Also I would have liked to see all the old legendary sets addded from before events like that green dragon trim set, white lightning, pink trim one and the other ones that came from this kinda event to remain drop items in his loot table only( tradable version ) and non tradable could be bought with token(the fake version) And could make a non related set or item that could be bought with plats that wont appear in the future loot drop table.as more and more good items added to myxx table it be better I think. And also I think the newer items should have a higher roll chance then the older ones. This keep the older one unique still but attainable if your lucky but it would help the value and excitement when it drops from myxx.

And since these sets are legendary items can they get some stats like match with at least like Sorriest legendary set or something so we can use them while farming or leveling cause them trim sets do look really good but just need some stats any stats will do thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk hi
    Last edited by Hjable; 08-07-2020 at 12:46 AM.