Thread: "Dont Worry, it's just Inflation"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    You are quite the interesting human. Ignore every point the post you quoted made, then proceed to type the most basic sentence with points that have been proven wrong already. Inflation is fixed with rules. STS should take action, not set item prices but not let others manipulate either. Even fake offers should be bannable. They didn't take any action, so today we have 25 play vanity listed for millions ( just as an example of how outrageous the situation is with overpricing ) , a single awakening gem for 30m, fake offers on 70% of items.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk
    I don’t have time for this Moron, all I said is STS should get rid or nerf gold loot. That’s all I said, but since your little mind can’t comprehend that, you want to start drama smh. Just leave me alone already.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Giant bench View Post
    I don’t have time for this Moron, all I said is STS should get rid or nerf gold loot. That’s all I said, but since your little mind can’t comprehend that, you want to start drama smh. Just leave me alone already.
    Leave you alone? Crying crocodile tears now? Wasn't it you who was calling me a Moron constantly before and now ( in my own thread, purely because of my point of view in inflation )? Looks like you know one other thing except ignorant posts, denying facts and that's crocodile tears.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk