Thread: Harassment for simple Forum Posts?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meexii View Post
    Yes I agree and that is absolutely a very wise statement, but I must say that there are also other ways to protect every individual and handle such behavior and escalations.

Here a little post about privacy (without going to deep Into the harassment and Griefers policy) on how other games go ahead with a good example to avoid such situations.

Disclosure

Residents are entitled to a reasonable level of privacy with regard to their ******* experience. Sharing personal information about your fellow Residents without their consent -- including gender, religion, age, marital status, race, sexual preference, alternate account names, and real-world location beyond what is provided by them in their Resident profile -- is not allowed. Remotely monitoring conversations in *******, posting conversation logs, or sharing conversation logs without the participants' consent are all prohibited.

Disclosing private ******* conversations

Sharing or posting a conversation inworld or in the ******** forums without consent of all involved Residents is a violation of the Terms of Service.

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk
    While I agree, the forums has become dramafied, I feel sts has done a good job to give us options in game to "police" individuals that fall under bullying and or harassment. Checking the tab to reject tells outside of party, friends & guild members is very useful. If you feel you are being targeted then write support, provide proof, and whatever happens - happens from there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sumwon For This Useful Post: