Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Vanities/Items returning each year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malladus View Post
    I never even said "cheap" so I don't know where you quoted that from , All I said, "everyone is panicking selling their high valued items for a lower price".

Adding does nothing to the game, it not an achievement title nor a vanity item, its a level cap reward for players who reached level 26. If they add another level cap reward for the newer generation of players, I'm on for it. It should be given the same rarity treatment as the helix and the firestar gem.

Yes, the developers did return the Harg Kyth, Axes, Undead Antlers along with the elder tears & Vampire Heart. The thing with elder tears and Vampire Heart that it was you needed 5 Million or whatever the asking price was to have first dibs on the gems. At the time it was pretty expensive but it wasn't distributed fairly and it was giving to the players who are wealthy who had the gold leaving other players out missing on the gem which I bet that wasn't the intention for the developers.

Personally, I don't remember much about the return of Undead Antler and the price of it back then but its a vanity item. For the Hammer & Axes, I feel like they messed up at their end and should have kept their rarity because it brings incentives to grind on Harg Kyth Domain & everyone has the equal chance to get it but its really hard due to their drop rate. Also, the Harg Kyth Domain has a bug and still continues to this day where it randomly crashes when it drops at times. I'm surprised they haven't fixed it since it occured for many years and it can probably be why its a plat item.
    If rarity is what you ask for concerning helix and firestar then you might have as well said that both should never have been made tradeable in the first place just saying and presently there's nothing rare about helix and firestar cause I mean every player who thinks they're "rich" yourself inclusive owns either one or both items and there's some players who have 2 or even 3x I mean heck there's a player who once claimed to have 6x helix so I don't see anything rare about something that happens to have so much quantity although it's only held by players whom as I said earlier think that they're "rich" .at present 98% of those holding helix and kicking against it returning are not even the 2012 players who originally earned it coupled with the fact that the og's don't have anything against it making a return so I say it should come back .after all there's a lot of items that are actually rare but most of you are just blind to see it .if you want me to mention I'll give you more than enough examples but yes it should come back cause it isn't exactly "rare" as you say it is

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    If rarity is what you ask for concerning helix and firestar then you might have as well said that both should never have been made tradeable in the first place just saying and presently there's nothing rare about helix and firestar cause I mean every player who thinks they're "rich" yourself inclusive owns either one or both items and there's some players who have 2 or even 3x I mean heck there's a player who once claimed to have 6x helix so I don't see anything rare about something that happens to have so much quantity although it's only held by players whom as I said earlier think that they're "rich" .at present 98% of those holding helix and kicking against it returning are not even the 2012 players who originally earned it coupled with the fact that the og's don't have anything against it making a return so I say it should come back .after all there's a lot of items that are actually rare but most of you are just blind to see it .if you want me to mention I'll give you more than enough examples but yes it should come back cause it isn't exactly "rare" as you say it is
    Totally agree lol. Instead of it held by new players now which makes absolute no sense. If it was to be rare then should of never been tradeable

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post: