Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
i feel u bro/sis...the problem is with the so call RNG(random numerical generator)...it can broke the game as some player can loot more than 10 arc gear(highest one that i heard of so far,eventho its just few day of event..rip) while some may get one or none despite the same or even more run n effort put on...

idk how RNG work..it just my guess n theory that,when certain condition meet(certain value of luck,high or low/type of pet n its hb n aa/timing of using the aa or luck buff/etc) it will generate that plyer acc/ign to get the loot.....so,if certain player accidentally found out the condition and keep farming using that same style..mybe that how some loot too much..while some not at all...if this true..it will be exploit...so,can make the game broken...

if that all wrong,pardon me....whatever it is or even if i rarely loot good in almost all event,still...i enjoy the game...n gonna kept playing this...tysm

Sent from my TA-1032 using Tapatalk
-1 its sound like you want everyone to win the arcane item, what would u think if everyone wins it?....^^^^inflation^^^^

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk