Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 8/26/2020 | Arcanite Fields Continues + The Mysterious Dragkin Temple

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    1: They aren't here to impress you. Last time I checked you weren't somebody's king
    2: Let's see you do better if you aren't impressed. These vanities fit the theme of the event. They are looking like they are supposed to look. Same theme but nothing alike other vanities.
    Peace
    Just my opinion no need get offended. They should be trying to impress all of us not just me. We are customer we pay them to bring us good work not rushed concept art. It’s same idea of tiki style just different concept. Wouldn’t hurt them to add bit more detail to their work instead of making the vanities look like homemade children costume for Halloween. Sorry if sts take offense to this comment but they should atleast add a bit more detail, some al fans here on forum make better fan art than what the art team has to offer like conat’s hellboy vanity. Again just my opinion take it as constructive criticism is all

Btw I never said they were bad I didn’t say they good either all I said is I’m not impressed. Rate 5/10 not good vanity but not bad, in the middle.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post: