Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Thank you everyone for your thoughts about my solution, I really appreciate it.

I do understand you guys who are against my opinion. I do understand that bringing back BD set and Human Faces will hurt for those who own them.

Some of you guys are talking about how hard was getting BD set and Human faces back then, and it means a lot for those who still own it till today.

I just want you guys to know, that:

1. This is 10 years old game, Many old players left and New one comes to the game. BD set and Human Faces were available years ago. How many of them left in the game? Not much. Does it give any benefit to STS ? Not at all. Why? Because new players who want them would spend their money on BM to get it.

STS, stop blocking your costumers from getting what they want.

2. STS is running a business. They need money from this game, we have to understand that with the solution I posted above could improve the game itself ! Imagine how many people who doesn't own BD set or Human Faces ( I assume 98% of PL population) would buy a lot of platinum to get it !

3. Their Exclusiveness could lead to BM. Well as you guys know, keeping things too exclusive isn't good either. Some players could potentially BM those things because of it's "exclusiveness" and gain IRL money that was supposed to be STS income.

OK guys,

We are enjoying the game and we support it by buying Platinum.
    For those who still own BD set and Human Faces, you guys are awesome for playing this game till today, I hope you guys understand that STS need an income from this game. And I believe a true PL lovers will support anything to make PL great again !

We have to care about STS too, remember they made this beautiful game.
    Last edited by Yogaa; 09-02-2020 at 06:19 AM.