Quote Originally Posted by cryboi View Post
So what... Alot of bmers got caught and banned.. Who says theres no more ppl who has bd set and doing bm

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk
Why don't you ask them how they get their bd sets? It's possible to try investigating the player who just appeared with bd. Don't you also know how to report bm? There are also some ppl who bought the bd last week and maybe this week they have been grinding and merching to get lots of gold for bd sets now they're struggling wether to sell or not the bd bc it's one of their dream items. If you're going to tell me you have gold to buy it then go just buy I've seen 4 or more ppl selling bd sets. This isn't just about bm, I'm going to repeat it all over again. Some rare items are already back is it not enough? Lemme add the pas too pas isn't that rare now unlike bd since some hoarders already sells their pas and I'm seeing different ppl who owned it now. Just to clarify there's only like 10 or less different rare items in-game and even though I don't have those items I'm hoping that rare should be remain as rare.