Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
Yes Some times I had 1 hit point away from wining some fights. Some times I got blown out the water because there extra crit help him crit more. Some time I lost because they doge just 1 attack more then me.

Balance pvp return black dragon- the rings. Now there is pink rings and black is elite. Would that also give them 1 extra slot to enchant it could even be possible they had actually 5% more doge from enchant slot unless it’s 3 and 2% percent more from the ring making it a total of 7% more doge. That to me seem like Super superior Advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is a impossible scenario to have lost a fight in 71 because of a 1 hit point difference. You have a total number of 400-700 base hit points depending on class. Chances of you surviving with a sliver of HP would most likely be because you had a total number of 30-80 total hit points left. To correct you. Black dragon ring is legendary. Not elite. There is no extra slot. 3pcs are all 71 now, only black was 71 while the rest was 66. So that's not factual either.