Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hahaha cry time for collectors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Hahaha cry time for collectors

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    You’re trying to act as if you were’t claiming to be new collector awhile back, saving up for brown heraldic? Don’t flipflop your character.

Moral values are different for every individual but these items come at bigger costs than your moral values. When people take the time to play for months and years, spending their gold on what they’ve felt was a unique item that not much other people cared for slowly increases in rarity and price, now everybody cares about these items at this point? Nobody cared about their aesthetics when these collectables were between 500k-5m, they don’t now; simply the fact that these items have reached ultra rare status with a price tag behind it.

If you truly cared about making your “aesthetic” recolors for that reason alone then why price them for thousands of platinum each in your multiple threads? Why put such high value on them? There will always be a baseline value when it comes to the rarity of these items, no matter what your intentions are. It isn’t fair to the people who’ve legitimately collected these items over the years.

Sidenote: Nobody asked to see pictures of things you once wore, don’t make this is into a measurement game. You won’t win (:
    I started “collecting” back in 2017. Back then I didn’t have much gold. So I couldn’t get any of the rare good stuff like crier or epic heraldic for that matter. But over the past 2 years I started saving up more and more till what you see what I have now. I “worked hard” to get these items when I realIzed after a few weeks/months later after having these I got bored since I spent everything I had buying them and not being able to use them anywhere else. In other words I didn’t value them as I did with vanities.

Also, people did value these rare armors when they were 500k-5million gold that’s why we have been asking for STS to do something like this for the past 7 years since 2013. So this concept of wanting vanity versions of the armors isn’t anything new...

The pictures were meant to prove a point. Obviously I’m not the richest person in the game.

(Edit: I put high platinum value on my artwork, so it’s most likely to be acknowledged by the devs, to give them ideas on what else they can do to make them more money, up to them what they do next.)

The point was, I actually did “work hard” I’m not just looking for “the easy way” to get these items that you claim I’m trying to do. I can afford most of these items like you can. Again, this whole thread and argument and or the people complaining on forum about this are extremely overreacting. Cinco already stated that they’re not rereleasing the rare and expensive items back in AL. So all these battle crys, pitch forks, torches are not necessary or even needed...

Also, this isn’t a wealthy contest trying to prove who’s “richer”. Don’t get off topic. Besides if STS were to rerelease lb vanities I bet you’d write a whole book on forum on how it’s “unfair” that your yeti would be worth 100k while I’d be happy rocking 20 frank sets in my home.

“We’re not the same”.

I play the game to have fun, just like I would any other game I find enjoyment playing. If you’re not enjoying the game. Take a break and then come back after you’re a bit more relaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 09-03-2020 at 06:33 PM.