Thread: VoteKick Option For PvP!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Because toxic-ness can be easily combat with push the ignore button and done, sadly, ignore button doesn't avoid people creating alts and making the match and unfair 5vs4 or less

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    Because toxic-ness can be easily combat with push the ignore button and done, sadly, ignore button doesn't avoid people creating alts and making the match and unfair 5vs4 or less
    To be honest me personally and I think the developers would agree, there is no possible way to deal with alt sitters at the moment. Because look, if they add a time-out and players who don't make a move for 5min let's say gets kicked for inactivity, then how about when we are doing 1v1s or just chilling there like we all do, we will have to worry about moving all the time. It's enough with what happened in pvp in my opinion, even the chat was removed.. what else is there. I cant think of any specific ways to stop alt sitters really. What we can do is this though. We could ask cinco kindly to take a closer look into this and bare with us, and we will post screenshots of certain alts with proof that they are just used from opposing teams to sit and take spots, we show him proof and everything and have the pvp community agree and confirm its those alts, then we have cinco ban them. This isn't a permanent option but Im sure whoever is putting alts won't take the time to level up more alts. This takes a lot of time and effort tho. Idk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    To be honest me personally and I think the developers would agree, there is no possible way to deal with alt sitters at the moment. Because look, if they add a time-out and players who don't make a move for 5min let's say gets kicked for inactivity, then how about when we are doing 1v1s or just chilling there like we all do, we will have to worry about moving all the time. It's enough with what happened in pvp in my opinion, even the chat was removed.. what else is there. I cant think of any specific ways to stop alt sitters really. What we can do is this though. We could ask cinco kindly to take a closer look into this and bare with us, and we will post screenshots of certain alts with proof that they are just used from opposing teams to sit and take spots, we show him proof and everything and have the pvp community agree and confirm its those alts, then we have cinco ban them. This isn't a permanent option but Im sure whoever is putting alts won't take the time to level up more alts. This takes a lot of time and effort tho. Idk
    Here. Since you missed it. There you go. The only little possibility to fix your problem which is not a major problem even.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    You're both either stupid because you don't understand English or that you're just trying to twist my own words which is something only scums do embarrassing. I never said use a timer. THIS is what I said you're both dumb leave me alone