Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
Yes exactly based on the majority, and what If the majority is a whole team that wants to troll you from a specific guild dude ?? That was my point. You're slow and I have to explain every word I say.

Yes I didn't agree on anything you said so far and so wouldn't the developers because logically your ideas are BAD I have nothing against you, it's your ideas who are related to pvp that I'm against. Suggest something good and no one not even me will be able to say anything. Plus it's not like I come here to say no to this and that idea and leave. I literally tell you WHY no and give you examples each time, take my time to explain why this that and you don't seem to appreciate, all in your head is "oh she disagrees with everything I say" that's what someone slow would think. You even dare to say everyone say their opinion except me because truth hurts you lol. You don't want to hear a good reply that is straight forward, which is what you should be prepared for when you want to post on forums.

If you are not ready to hear certain opinions then don't post anything, because the forums after all is made mainly for the player base, not just to lurk around.
Yes, i agree about the possibility that a guild would like to troll you once, but in that case we could also ask that do that become banneable, we could add some screenshots or screen records about how we get kicked for no reason.

Even thought that what u say is a high possibility, being realistic to get kicked everytime actually requires those troll players to be 24/7 in the PvP room(which requires people losing 24 hours of their life, 7 days a week)

I personally think that what u mentioning will happen, yes, but not in a really high rate, and if it happens, there could be that report system i'm talking about.

The objetive is to make PvP get a no-toxicity allowed environment to make more people join this amazing world of PvP