Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
first of all -_-

i see whats going on here ^-^ everlight dear , Arkh , findme as much as you guys have (not some ) dropped the fbomb here im not gonna be rude like u but

Are u guys okay like no literally are u guys okay ur discussion is VOTEKICK ....... V O T E K I C K

and i got arkh here screaming like he wants to fight everyone according to blaze majority liked my idea Even K O F ill be honest with u players are nice even in kof they might have the system of gang but sometimes they play by the book no ones gonna kick u rapidly unless you distrub a 1v1 thats all

if you guys cant respect on another here ill make a direct talk with cinco and personally ask him to look at your chats and your toxic behaviors..

and last time i checked a failure thread doesnt get 80 replies and 600 views so quick lol and if u disagree say no or -1 and give ur ideas on why it should or should not happen i did my investments in pvp if u would excuse me.

BTW everlights u stop worring about the developers pressure thats what they are paid for they look for ideas from players and when liked they implement

Ps: Are u a developer on a alt acc trying to reduce the pressure haha

several people have agreed to m idea im actually innovating using my mind do u know in BIG ..... B I G online pc games when idears are asked about pvp platforms everyone gives a great feedback pvpers and pvers everyone keeps the grounds equal so why not here.

anyways my gratitude to those who liked it ^-^

arkh how do u play solo btw do u like come in the pvp zone and kill urself with the sunlight switch in the corners of map ?? and feel happy about it idk lol
When you know what I mean 'I Play Solo' then talk and go make more threads really no one care about your ruin ideas. If you want to ruin PvP so it's ok players will leave PvP and you can play alone. And I not gonna comment more on this failure thread. So enjoy your failure.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk