Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    You want “it” because “it’s” rare. Let’s do a thought experiment.
    You get “it” back for one event, now more have “it’ll, “its” less special, less want “it”.
    Next gen plays and says I wasn’t there, make it fare so all can have all the time. Now, no one likes “it”, “it” is everywhere.

Is it back just for you? Or everybody forever all the time....
    Lol

Bring back with same difficulty but with say, blond hair different wings/horns but similar. Fine.

Bring back and update old stuff (old event for old stuff new event for new stuff running at same time)

I’m clearly saying end all discontinued from 10 paws , old valintine twink,Xmas outfits all Santa and sweater everting.

Bring stuff back eventually on a schedule. Like when we use to get bone set ever holloween.. it didn’t have to become discontinued it could have been added to the drop table of new holloween event just at a lower drop rate.since Valentine set is tank set (a lot of def) then bone set could be re vamp to have more damage to be useful and give us more option and builds add proc effects.

Bring them back in reply mode and still have new events (muti events running at once’s so for those that have or don’t want them items can do the newer event only. Eventually doing it this way we can have so many events going on throughout the week and different ones to choose from.

Devs could be like they have these events going this week and since we have extra time we can work on making updated permanently content they been asking for. Or make pvp change we’re we can control what is allowed in a match in pvp.then staking were u risk gold or big staking were you risk losing all your items(if you really think your the best 70 pvpers then stake your gear I been needing that max enchant set or something)

they can work on giving us real sets like arcane legend has but better.. we can get 12 piece set each piece of vanity and pet and armor and weapon counts as a peace of the set. If u have 2 bonus peace you get this bonus, 5 peace you get this bonus and extra proc effect etc.. they can bring back old pets and items and upgrade them and match them with another vanity to make a new set or gives them stats. A lot of old items we like there skins but since they don’t have stats we can’t use them in game play but they can update them with stats.

They can give us elite maps like arcane legend has and make it were only certain sets work in certain elite zones. They can give set bonus to black dragon they can use say a updated 70 armor skin for 110 and make it part of black dragon set so it’s useful.

Cinco and the devs know how to make good stuff I seen it first hand just look at arcane legend. If they need more time to copy and paste it over then there no reason why we shouldn’t have a lot of the old vanity back that a lot of us want. and it gives them time. To update our game. ( they were able to copy and paste forest fury set... but something went wrong with the helm copy...but every thing else was right on).

And for those that already have the old vanity they get to not have to run the old event and enjoy the free upgrade and set bonus they get free. It’s a win win for everyone but they still won’t be satisfied

And to be honest know one seems to budge on there views on returning old items so I’m just wishful thinking
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-07-2020 at 02:30 AM.