Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis View Post
Sam, speaking as an Android platform, I'm forced to agree with some of the comments that the partnering with Verizon is a mistake.

It makes users outside of the Verizon network and your non-American international users feel like second class.

To the people using iOS - it was entirely your decision to support a company that locks down their handsets the way that they do - Apple. It's one of the reasons why I don't buy from Apple; that and their lack of ethics. However, there is no technical reason why an apk file couldn't be uploaded for all Android users who wanted to test it.
Hey WhoIsThis,

I also want to say thanks to you for taking the time to voice your opinion. We understand how you feel. Please know that it is not our intention to make anyone feel second class. We really appreciate all of our fans and can't wait to get the game into your hands. We know that limiting the beta is painful, as people really want to play. However, we feel it is the best thing to do for the game. Hopefully you will agree and enjoy a more polished and fun game when we hit full launch.

Respectfully yours,
Samhayne