Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
First of have some manners and dont be judging if people can comprehend something ( in your opinion ) or not. Second, don't be telling people not to talk, especially in a forum that's about talking and sharing opinions.
You're not going to teach me manners, you remember you said I was crying? Which part of my posts here make you think that I am crying?

Another 2 arcane weapons will break the game? OKAY. And how? How do you know what these weapons will be about? If they will be op or not? What kind of procs? If the procs are similar to current weapons there is a simple fix to it, non stackable procs- if the procs are about damage. Your end of game prophecy is cleared I suppose.
That's what I'm saying in all my posts, genius.

The game is already broken, another 2 arcane weapons, whatever their proc is, will just make things easier considering that their procs will stack with everything that we have now. That's not for Warriors alone, but for Mages and Rogues too.

"Where everyone has a chance to play the game"

- That's what we have lol. The game previously was unfair to warriors because of the dps necessity to play the game which warriors didn't have, now they got it and they are independent and what's wrong with this? And even I admit that when I played a rogue before 71 and 76 cap that I didn't want a warrior in my PT but if there happened to be one I played along but would naturally prefer a rogue or mage ( like everyone else almost )to this day I don't understand why anyone played a warrior. And all classes can clear anything throw at them with late game gear.

"A warrior with mythic legendary gear useless"

-Well certainly he will be weak because as we know these items aren't particularly powerful for any class. Still I would believe that in a party with full legendary gear a warrior would be needed for tanking since everyone would have mediocre stats. So not useless.
A Warrior without Arcane weapons can't even get a party (because naturally you prefer a rogue or mage). A Warrior with Arcane weapons is independent and can solo everything easily.

That's a big difference.

I don't understand why would anyone ask for a warrior nerf anymore. Sure if the classes were still about their original roles, but now it's not like that anymore. Why would you want a tanky warrior again? Want to clear maps on your own?
I'll go back to my previous statement and say that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. I'm not asking for a warrior nerf, I'm asking for procs to not stack anymore, but I don't expect you to understand it.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
True.. They are just jealous.. Or maybe lazy to lvl up a war and get gears...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Lol.